Remember when the Ducati Multistrada was just a sports tourer?
When the Ducati Multistrada first hit the streets it was a capable sports touring motorcycle. But with the launch of the Multistrada Enduro a couple of years ago, it’s slowly been making a name for itself in the world of mud.
The new Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro is even more of a nod towards the direction of the dirt.
Aesthetics are a big differentiator between the Pro and the ‘regular’ model, with a two-tone seat picking up its accent colour from the new, ‘sand-coloured, with rough surface finish’ paint.
The frame and various other bits and bobs are now painted black and the view from the cockpit is altered slightly with a shorter screen.
As for performance enhancements? Well, there are Pirelli Scorpion Rally Tyres fitted now as standard and a load of Touratech crash protectors now find homes on the bits that are most likely to suffer damage. But perhaps the meatiest change is with the exhaust; a titanium, Termignoni is now the supplier of the aural growl.
Everything else would appear to be as with the standard Enduro, but with a more aggressive look and off-road focus, this would appear to be taking a shot clearly at the BMW R1200GS Rallye crowd.
Priced at £18,995 here in the UK, it’s almost certainly going to pick up a following throughout the adventurers amongst us.
- Sand colour
- Dedicated two-tone seat
- Black rear sub-frame
- Black alternator and clutch cover
- Low screen
- Ducati Performance tubular steel tank bars by Touratech with supplementary LED lighting
- Ducati Performance titanium silencer by Termignoni, type-approved
- Scorpion Rally tyres
- Ducati Testastretta DVT engine
- Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Bosch-Brembo ABS 9.1ME Cornering braking system
- Electronic cruise control
- Riding Modes
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Ride-by-Wire Power Modes (PM)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Sachs semi-active electronic suspension (front and rear): Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system
- Full LED headlight with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL)
- Dashboard with full-TFT 5” colour screen
- Centre stand