We’re back to our regular scheduling after a few weeks of messing about, and today’s show is going to be a doozy!
Catch up with all of the latest motorcycle news live with us here at Motofire HQ as we discuss everything that’s happened over the last week.
In this week’s show:
- Paying respects to Nicky Hayden
- Tribute bikes for Barry Sheene & Burt Munro
- A entire Laverda museum is up for sale…
- …So is all of Erik Buell Racing.
- And Ducati may actually, really, for-real be for sale too.
- Innovative Taiwanese scooter Gogoro is even better for version 2
- The Bike Shed show was back in London, and…
- … BMW’s new Concept Link scooter is more important than you may think.
Plus there’s bound to be loads more that we’ve forgotten about but will suddenly remember when we’re live.
So join us here, on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc and join in with the chat.