The motorcycle company founded by Keanu Reeves and his friend Gard Hollinger introduce new, exclusive ‘concept production’ motorcycle.
Announced today to the EICMA crowd – and with Keanu Reeves present – Arch Motorcycles announced what they say is their ‘first concept production’ motorcycle.
The Method143 (so called because of the engine size we presume) features a carbon-fibre, mono-cell chassis and a lot of CNC machined aluminium, leather and carbon-fibre bits to justify what will surely be a premium price.
- 143 Cubic inch, 2,343cc Engine
- Arch Designed, Suter Industries manufactured CNC machined aluminium, single-sided swingarm with Carbon Fiber cover.
- CNC machined aluminium bodywork with integrated layered leather seat
- Arch designed mobile phone dash display
- Proprietary Ohlins FGRT series front fork with Carbon Fibre Air-Foil
- MotoGP insipred, Full Titanium / Carbon Fibre exhaust system
- Arch designed BST Carbon Fiber Turbine wheels
- Proprietary headlight design