The Isle of Man TT is ridiculous, discuss.
Okay, so this week is a big’un. We know we say this every week but the amount of motorcycle-related stuff that’s happened over the past seven days probably means we’re going to be here a while.
So grab a coffee, crank up the volume and feel free to turn the contrast/brightness down on your screens so that you minimise the disruptive visage of our large, moon-faces, and settle in for a weekly roundup of motorcycle news.
It’s like the proper news, only less professional and without any disappointing election results or Donald Trump.
In this week’s action-packed misfire episode:
- The Isle of Man TT is amazing. But also crazy. But also amazing.
- The races were all brilliant. But the weather wasn’t.
- Guy Martin does not like the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade very much.
- Alta Motors in the US now have money to make electric motorcycles.
- MV Agusta have a new bike out with the launch of the RVS. Sort-of.
- British MotoGP will now allow a ‘track invasion‘ by the fans.
- Barcelona MotoGP was fun. Especially if you’re a Ducatisti.