There’s a lot to get through this week, but it’s all overtaken by the excitement of Mugello and Isle of Man.
Join us as we – once again – chat our way through this week’s motorcycle news. It’s raining here in Lincoln, and it’s raining on the Isle of Man too – so if you’re stuck indoors, or at an office desk with nothing better to do, then why not get involved with the conversation here, on Facebook or through the chat on YouTube.
In this week’s edition:
- Mugello MotoGP was emotional
- Triumph are supplying Moto2 engines
- Bosch and Ducati are saving motorcyclists using computers
- Harley-Davidson are teaching a whole city to ride motorcycles (sort of)
- The Isle of Man TT has started. And stopped. And started again…
All live on Tuesday lunchtime and then available for your viewing delectation until the end of civilisation.