Join Motofire as we discuss this week’s motorcycle news live on YouTube, Facebook and all across the internet.
Twenty weekly shows of motorcycle news and there’s no sign of slowing down. We really thought we’d have run out of things to say – or money – by now.
Yet here we are, and it’s been another huge week in the world of motorcycling.
Topics covered this week include:
- We’ve tested the Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Do Yamaha have a new MT-10 based GT bike on the way?
- Belgian battery boys Saroléa are back at the TT this year
- HJC have yet another Star Wars helmet on the way – and it’s awesome!
- Author of ‘Zen…’ passes away.
- Royal Enfield were taken to court over bike problems.
- Indian Motorcycle reveal their marketing secrets.
- Are VW selling Ducati?
- BMW have had their best ever start to a sales year.
- Polaris kill Victory, still make money!
- Rea and Davies fight in WSBK at Assen.
- Circuit of Wales MotoGP project is in more trouble.
- Honda!? Make this NM4 for Ghost In The Shell already!
Apologies everyone for the choppy live stream today. YouTube wasn’t doing what it needed to do – possibly all of the data required to squeeze Ian and my faces into your video boxes, so if you’re watching this after the event, expect to see a couple of weird jumps and the world’s most abrupt ending – Steve