The first Front End Chatter of 2015 covers such diverse subjects as:
– Simon enters a race through a village on his FireBlade, only to find out that’s it’s not really a race.
– The first (and last) Front End Chatter 2014 Manufacturer Countdown, pop-pickers.
– Listeners’ problems solved (or at least answered), from trials clubs to tourism advice.
– Does racing sell road bikes?
– Do tall-rounders make sportsbikes look silly?
Plus, Front End Chatter’s off-road correspondent JP (@Jonpe23) returns to discuss the ins, outs and upside-downs of the Dakar Rally, including:
– Who nearly didn’t even make the start line this year.
– What the words “mousse”, “liason” and “fesh-fesh” mean.
– Why you don’t necessarily want to finish first (but to finish first, first you have to finish…)
– Was the Dakar better when it actually went to Dakar?
Thanks very much for listening. As ever, please subscribe (for free) on iTunes or elsewhere, check out our previous 20-odd episodes (for free), and spread the word by telling friends (and strangers) about Britain’s best biking podcast.